2018 PAN PACIFIC CHAMPIONSHIPS
The penultimate preliminary session from the Pan Pacific Championships in Tokyo will feature the 400 freestyle, 100 butterfly and 200 IM, with the 400 free relays being added to the schedule for finals.
Some of the highlights today include Japan’s Rikako Ikee and American Kelsi Dahlia going head-to-head in the women’s 100 fly, Americans Katie Ledecky (400 free), Caeleb Dressel (100 fly) and Chase Kalisz (200 IM) competing in (one of) the events in which they are the reigning World Champion, and Japan’s Yui Ohashi leading a stacked field in the women’s 200 IM.
The men’s 400 free will also feature 200 free winner Townley Haas, 1500 runner-up Zane Grothe, and 2016 Olympic Champion Mack Horton.
Women’s 400 Free Prelims
Men’s 400 Free Prelims
- Pan Pac Record: 3:41.83, Ian Thorpe (AUS), 1999
Women’s 100 Fly Prelims
- Pan Pac Record: 57.30, Jessicah Schipper (AUS), 2006
Men’s 100 Fly Prelims
- Pan Pac Record: 50.86, Michael Phelps (USA), 2010
Women’s 200 IM Prelims
- Pan Pac Record: 2:09.93, Emily Seebohm (AUS), 2010 / Maya Dirado (USA), 2014
Men’s 200 IM Prelims
- Pan Pac Record: 1:54.43, Ryan Lochte (USA), 2010
Share if you enjoyed this post!