There was plenty of action to admire with 12 games around the NBA on Saturday night and there are some stonkers in our top 10 plays of the night.
Moreover, while we’re used to seeing Giannis Antetokounmpo at No 1 in our plays of the night, there is a surprise in today’s edition as the Milwaukee Bucks superstar is on the receiving end of a great play.
- Portland Trail Blazers 130-115 Philadelphia 76ers
- Phoenix Suns 112-120 Atlanta Hawks
- Brooklyn Nets 117-115 Charlotte Hornets
- Memphis Grizzlies 107-112 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Indiana Pacers 119-112 Washington Wizards
- LA Lakers 115-128 New Orleans Pelicans
- Detroit Pistons 119-96 Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics 116-126 Chicago Bulls
- Sacramento Kings 119-116 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Minnesota Timberwolves 128-140 Milwaukee Bucks
- Houston Rockets 118-112 Golden State Warriors
- Dallas Mavericks 109-125 Utah Jazz
Also featured is Jake Layman’s soaring dunk for the Portland Trail Blazers in their win over the 76ers, while Andre Iguodala’s scoop and score to beat the buzzer from Steph Curry’s slick feed is also in.
Meanwhile, Zach LaVine enjoyed a career night with 42 points the Bulls’ win over the Celtics and he marked it with a huge dunk, and you should also check out Chris Paul’s behind-the-back bounce pass to Clint Capela’s during the Rockets’ victory over the Warriors.
Throw in a couple of big slams from Maurice Harkless and Bam Adebayo and we’ll get to No 1 and just why Giannis as on the wrong end of a great play by Anthony Tolliver.
Click on the video above to see our top 10 plays of the night…
Share if you enjoyed this post!